Portable LED Explosion Proof Work Lighting
Item NO.: CES-EX-FL-6117
The CES-EX-FL-6117 led explosion-proof portable mobile lamp is developed based on market demands, and is mainly suitable for use in small-scale construction, maintenance and emergency lighting in flammable and explosive places such as oil refining, chemical industry and oil field.
- High brightness, lamp luminous flux > 4000lm, 6m center illuminance (Spotlight) > 1000lx, 3m average illuminance (floodlight) > 200lx.
- Light weight, the overall weight of the lamp is 6kg, which can be carried by hand, shoulder and back, which makes it more portable.
- Multifunctional, the lifting rod can be raised to 1.2m to provide fixed lighting or folded for use as a searchlight.
- Security & Reliability：The lamps are made of various high-quality materials, with compact structure, stable quality and reliable performance, it can work satisfactorily under harsh environment and climate conditions.
- Long operation duration, strong light discharge time > 10h, working light discharge time > 16h, meeting the long duration requirement of construction lighting for evening works.
- Multiple lighting output levels, with spotlight, floodlight and ultra-strong light mode, as well as red and blue warning lights, to meet the lighting needs of different places
- Easy to charge: The lamp can be charged through the lithium battery charger (input AC220V, output dc21.6v / 2.8A) equipped with the lamp, which can meet long hours of lighting demand
- High explosion proof potency, ex markings: Ex de ib mbIIC T6 Gb，it can be safely used in various flammable and explosive places.
- High protection, the overall protection grade of the lamp is IP66, resistant to 1m drop, and can be reliably used in various rain and snow environments.
- Flexible and convenient, the lamp cap can rotate 360 degrees horizontally and be adjusted 135 degrees vertically, which gives the lamp the ability to provide lighting in any direction.
- Rated voltage: DC 22 V
- Rated capacity: 10000 mAh
- Rated Power: 50W
- Battery battery life: (Number of rechargeable cycles)≥500
- Charging time: <6 hours
- Battery type: polymer battery
LED Light Source
- Light source CREE XPE
- Illumination Modes: Spotlight/Floodlight
- Average service life: 100000 hours
- Continuous Illumination Hours: ≥8 hours
- Lumen: >1000 LX
- Color temperature: 5000K - 6000K
- Lighting angle : Horizontal (0-360 Deg), Vertical (0-135 Deg)
- Lighting mode : Spotlight/floodlight
- Continuous lighting duration : Strong light ≥10, Working light1≥6
- Warning light color: Red/Blue
- Please note：The normal factory configuration is white light. If you need warm white light, please indicate it when ordering.
- Gear: 4-step adjustable
- Ambient Temperature (AT)：-20℃~+40℃
- Relative Humidity (RH)：≤95RH（AT @ 25℃）
- Dimensions: 500*150*1280mm (folded), 500*150*180(Unfolded)
- Weight: 6 KG
- Protection Level: IP66
- Ex Markings: Ex de ib mb IIC T6 Gb
1. After the CES-EX-FL-6117 explosion proof portable light is placed stably, open the foot supports, lift the plug on the supports, connect the two supports with the connecting rod, lift the lifting rod upright, then lift the lifting rod section by section from top to bottom to the desired height for illumination; after each lifting rod is in place, the corresponding wrench must be tightly and stably clamped.
2.After the led explosion proof portable light is placed stably, open the foot supports, lift the plug on the supports, connect the two supports with the connecting rod, lift the lifting rod upright, then lift the lifting rod section by section from top to bottom to the desired height for illumination; after each lifting rod is in place, the corresponding wrench must be tightly and stably clamped.
3.After the height of the lamp cap is adjusted, press the spotlight / floodlight button to turn on the lighting mode (default state: floodlight on), press it again to switch to spotlight, press once again to turn on the spotlight / floodlight at the same time. Press the button for 3 seconds in any state to turn the lamp off; then adjust the angle and direction of the lamp cap as needed.
4. Depending on the actual needs, the red button could switch lighting modes among spotlight, floodlight and all-lights-on (i.e. both spotlight/floodlight are on at the same time) options. The black button can control strong/weak light, whereas the blue button can control the signal light.
5. After use, turn off the lamp, loosen the wrench, lower it section by section, fasten the wrench, hold the lifting rod with one hand, use the other hand to close the position control pad upward, and put down the lifting rod; After rotating the lamp cap so that the light emitting surface is perpendicular to the lifting rod, put down the lamp cap so that the lamp cap casing is in touch with the buffer pad on the lamp casing.
6. After use, wipe the dirt on the transparent parts and the lamp with soft cotton cloth promptly to keep the lamps clean.
7. When the last LED bead flashes, it indicates that the power level is critically low, and needs to be charged right away.
8. The battery charger has a built-in charging protection device. During the charging process, if the lamp indicator beads are showing sequential patterns, this means the lamp is being charged. The battery is fully charged once all 5 indicator beads are lit up.
When the CES-EX-FL-6117 explosion proof portable lights t is unused for more than 3 months, battery maintenance will be required. To do this, first discharge the battery completely, then recharge it to its full capacity.