Flexible and super toughening silica gel material, waterproof connector and Voltage IC Controller, Temperature IC Controller, so strip lighting designed especially for underground mines.
The CES-EX-S Series hazardous location LED strip light from CESP is designed to provide a high output and ruggedly durable lighting solution for applications where Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D compliance is required. This powerful LED strip light produces Luminous Efficacy 80 LM/ W, operates from AC 100 to 240V, or you can choose AC to DC convertors, miniature voltage convertors, it is suitable for a variety of applications. Flexible, good sealing, up to IP67 rating, providing limited ingress protection against dust, and basic protection against splashing water. This strip light is weather resistant, suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, and ideal for areas where wetness or dusty conditions are commonly encountered.
Mounting for this LED strip light is provided by two adjustable end brackets that allow the operators to mount the light to flat surfaces, side or 90°cable entry size. This hazardous location strip light is ideal for areas where space is limited, this hazardous location LED strip light is completed with an optional explosion proof cord cap, very easy connection to corresponding explosion proof outlets. it provide complete protection when used in a Class 1 Division 2 area.
“ Spectroscopic controlled by BRT
Ensuring customers to get the same color even from different orders by
strictly management to the LED color tolerance. “
- Industry-leading efficacy: up to 105 - 110lm/W
- LED Type: 2835
- LED Quantity: 168 LEDs
- Power: 15W/meter, 18W/meter
- Input voltage: AC100-240V / DC 12V / DC 24V
- Color: Cool white / Warm white / RGB (Can be customized)
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K
- CRI: >80 Ra
- Protection grade: IP65 / IP 67
- Material: Environmentally friendly silicone materia
- Environment: anti-explosive, anti-corrosion, flame retardant resistance, UV resistance
- Beam angle:120°
Certificate & Standard
Have certified CES-EX-S fixtures with the North American UL844 standards for hazardous location and environments.
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
- Class I, Division 2, Groups E, F and G
- Class II Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
- Class II Division 2, Groups E, F and G
- T-Class: T4A / T5
- Damp and wet locations
- US: UL 844; UL 1598;
- Canada: CSA C22.2 No. 137; CSA C22.2 No. 250.0