UFO Explosion Proof LED Light, Class 1 Division 2 Light (Cost Efficiency)
Model No. CES-EX-GB-02M Series
Power: 100W 150W 200W 250W
CESP GB-02M series explosion proof lights are UFO design with the fin heat dissipation, also with protection grille . The Power is100W, 150W, 200W, 250W, high lumen LEDs, up to 32500LM luminous flux . Replace to the traditional explosion proof lamp.The input voltage is AC100-277V orAC277-480V can be optional, 6KV surge protection. It suitable for use in Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D hazardous location enviroment. For the cost, it more cost efficiency for your projects.
• Wastewater treatment, oil and gas refineries, drilling rigs, petrochemical facilities, food and beverage facilities, tunnels, outdoor wall and stanchion mounted general area lighting, and where flammable vapors, gases are present.
•Applies to hazardous locations of Class 1 Division 2 with explosive gas atmosphere.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Class 2 Division 2 with explosive dust atmosphere.
CUL for Hazloc:
- SUITABLE FOR WET LOCATIONS;
- THIS LUMINAIRE IS ACCEPTABLE FOR OPERATION IN AMBIENT CONDITIONS NOT EXCEEDING 40°C;
- FOR SUPPLY CONNECTION, USE WIRES RATED FOR AT LEAST90°C;
- NO SERVICEABLE PARTS” OR “NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS. DO NOT OPEN FOR CLEANING.;
- CAUTION - ″TO REDUCE THE RISK OF IGNITION OF HAZARDOUS ATMOSPHERES, DISCONNECT THE LUMINAIRE FROM THE SUPPLY CIRCUIT BEFORE OPENING. KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED WHEN IN OPERATION.″;
- THIS PRODUCT MUST BE INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE INSTALLATION CODE BY A PERSON FAMILIAR WITH THE CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT AND THE HAZARDS INVOLVED;
- “CAUTION – RISK OF SHOCK” and “DISCONNECT POWER BEFORE SERVICING”.
- Light efficacy: 140lm/W
- -40°C to +40°C ambient operating temperature
- Wide optics for uniform illumination
- Entry Size: NPT 3/4”-14
- Housing – Aluminum alloy (ADC12 )
- Lens – tempered glass
- Beam angle: 120°
- Power: Max 100W / 150W / 200W / 250W
- Input voltage: AC100-240/277V, 50/60Hz
- Power factor: 0.97
- CCT: 3000K/4000K/5000K/5700K/6500K
- LEDs: 3030
- Power Driver: High Efficiency LED Driver
NEC and CEC standards for hazardous location and environments
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
- Class II, Divsion 2, Groups F, G
- Class III, IP66
- T-Class: T5
- Damp and wet locations
- US: UL 844; UL 1598A;
- Canada: CSA C22.2 No. 137; CSA C22.2 No. 250.0;
Versatile mounting options:
- Drop mount
- Pole mount
- Mounting Angle：0°to ±90°;