LED EXPLOSION-PROOF PORTABLE LIGHTS
Model No. CES-J20/J30/J40S
These explosion-proof portable flood lights are ideal for hazardous areas lighting such as accident scenes, chemical spaces, inspections, and more unplugged lighting. The luminaries obtained ATEX and IECEx certificates, which can apply to Zone 1 and Zone 21 hazardous locations with explosive gas and dust atmospheres.
10-meter cord, or with the battery backup, this explosion-proof portable light can work continuously for 3 hours.
20W, 30W, and 40W POWER can be optional.
• Wastewater treatment, oil, and gas refineries, drilling rigs, petrochemical facilities, food and beverage facilities, tunnels, outdoor walls, and stanchion-mounted general area lighting, where flammable vapors and gases are present.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 1 Zone 21 with explosive gas atmosphere.
- Light efficacy: 130lm/W
- -40°C to +55°C ambient operating temperature
- Housing – Aluminum alloy (ADC12 )
- Lens – tempered glass
- Beam angle: 90° / 120°
- Power Driver: High-Efficiency LED Driver
- Power: 20W / 30W / 40W
- Input voltage: AC100-240/277V, 50/60Hz
- Power factor: 0.97
- CCT: 3000K/4000K/5000K/5700K/6500K
- LEDs: 3030
- Working Time: 3 hours for emergency
NEC and CEC standards for hazardous locations and environments
- EX II 2G Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb
- EX II 2D Ex op is tb IIIC T95°C Db
- Certify No.：IEP 19ATEX 0714
- Ex ec IIC T4 Gc
- Certify No： IECEx UL 18.0046
Versatile mounting options:
- Portable bracket