CES-EX-SC Series flameproof hand lamp with an inline transformer is a type of portable lighting device that is designed for use in hazardous or explosive environments, such as in mining, oil and gas, and chemical processing industries. The flameproof construction of the hand lamp is designed to prevent the ignition of explosive gases, vapors, or dust that may be present in the environment.
The inline transformer is a separate component that is designed to convert the high voltage electrical supply to a lower voltage suitable for powering the hand lamp (220V AC to 24V AC or DC) to provide an effective low voltage lighting solution for operators requiring a versatile source of illumination.. The transformer is typically placed in-line with the electrical cable that connects the hand lamp to the power source.
The hand lamp itself typically has a rugged construction with a protective cage or guard around the bulb to prevent damage from impacts or falls. The lamp may be powered by a variety of sources, including batteries or a direct electrical connection to a power source.
The series of hazardous location hand lamp is 10W, 20W, 30W power optional, ATEX IECEx Listed Zone 1 & 21, Zone 2 & 22, is ideal for general work task lighting in hazardous locations requiring explosion proof protection.
*PLEASE NOTE: THE TRANSFORMER MUST BE LOCATED OUTSIDE THE HAZARDOUS LOCATION*
IECEx & ATEX:
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN ENERGIZED”
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN AN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE IS PRESENT”
- “WARNING – POTENTIAL ELECTROSTATIC CHARGING HAZARD - SEE INSTRUCTIONS”
- THE FLAMEPROOF JOINTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE REPAIRED.
- End user shall use certified cable gland type of protection for final installation purpose.
- Under rating condition, maximum temperature on the luminaire’s shell shall not be higher than 80℃for T6.Temperature at cable inlet shall not be higher than allowable limit of the cable applied, to ensure the cable operation normally. The branch point is60.1℃ and cable entry point is 52.℃.
- For handle, there is “POTENTIAL ELECTROSTATIC CHARGING HAZARD”. When used in the explosive environment, please touch with an insulating object, wipe with a damp cloth.
- Industry-leading efficacy: up to 130lm/W±5
- -40°C to +50°CCAmbient operating temperature
- Swivel hook for hanging and hands free operation
- Prevent drop damage
- 5 years warranty
- Housing –Aluminum alloy (ADC12 )
- Lens – tempered glass (10mm)
- Beam angle:360°
- Power: 10W / 20W / 30W
- Input voltage AC100V-277V; Frequency: 50/60Hz;
- Output voltage: DC24V;
- Lumen flux: 1300LM/2600LM/3900LM
- CCT: 6500K (Optional)
- LEDs: 3030
- LED Driver: High Efficiency LED Driver
- Entry Size: M20X1.5
- Dimension: Φ101.5 x 516.5 mm
- Weight: 2.4KG
Certificate & Standard
Have certified CES-EX-SC with the IECEX and ATEX standards for hazardous location and environments.
- II 2G Ex db eb IIC T6 Gb
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T 80°C Db
- Certify No.：SEV 20 ATEX 0369 X
- Ex db eb IIC T6 Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T 80°C Db
- Certify No.：IECEx SEV 20.0003X