• Wastewater treatment，oil and gas refineries, drilling rigs, petrochemical facilities, food and beverage facilities, tunnels, outdoor wall and stanchion mounted general area lighting, and where flammable vapors, gases, ignitable dusts, fibers or flyings are present.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 1 and Zone2 with explosive gas atmosphere.
• Applies to hazardous locations of Zone 21 and Zone22 with explosive dust atmosphere.
ATEX: EN 60079-0: 2013 ; EN 60079-7: 2015 ; EN 60079-18: 2015 ; EN 60079-28: 2015 ; EN 60079-31：2014;
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN ENERGIZED”
- “WARNING – DO NOT OPEN WHEN AN EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERE IS PRESENT”
- “WARNING – ONLY USE CABLES SUITABLE FOR 85°C”
- End user shall use certified cable gland or conduit with suitable type of protection for final installation purpose.
- External earthing wire shall be connected when used and the cross-sectional areashall be more than 4mm2 or 10AWG.
- Under rating condition, maximum temperature on the luminaire’s shell shall not be higher than 95℃ for T4.Temperature at cable inlet shall not be higher than allowable limit of the cable applied, to ensure the cable operation normally.
- Industry-leading efficacy: up to 130lm/W±5
- -20°C to +40°C Ambient operating temperature
- Amounting: U-bracket
- Wide optics for uniform illumination
- 5 years warranty
- Entry Size: M25Χ1.5 or NPT 3/4”-14
- Housing –Aluminum alloy (ADC12 )
- Lens – tempered glass
- Beam angle: 8°, 15°, 35°, 60°, 90°, 108°, 120°
- Input voltage: AC100-240/277V, 50/60Hz
- Power factor: 0.97
- Lumen flux: 7200lm / 9600lm / 12000lm
- CCT: 2700K - 6500K (Optional)
- LEDs: 3030
- LED Driver: Meanwell HLG series
- Dimension: 300mm x300mm x 165(251)mm
- Weight: 7.5KG
Certificate & Standard
Have certified CES-J fixtures with the IECEX and ATEX standards for hazardous location and environments.
- EX II 2G Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb
- EX II 2D Ex op is tb IIIC T95°C Db
- Certify No：IEP 19ATEX 0714
- Ex ec IIC T4 Gc
- Certify No：IECEx UL 18.0046
- Special Orders- Requirements
Contact us for special requirements