Explosion-proof lighting is critical in environments where volatile flammable liquids or flammable gases and vapors are present. This LED explosion-proof light is safe to use in Class 1, Div 2 locations, such as oil refineries, paint booths, fuel and chemical storage areas, and grain processing plants. The waterproof flood light has a vibration resistant die cast aluminum housing and tempered glass lens to protect internal components and is designed to last.
CESP Explosion Proof LED Flood Lights Feature
Structure & Material
Patent structure design, explosion proof aluminum alloy, good heat dissipation.
IP68 protection rated, lasting and reliable.
Glass: Tempered, 78% Transmittance, shock & vibration resistant.
PCB: Aluminum thickness 2.5mm, copper 2oz, heat transmit>2.5
Power Driver: Meanwell HLG Series, 90% driver efficacy.
High efficacy up to 125lm/W. Optimizeillumination invertical plane.
No glare to ensure a comfortable.
Up to 80% energy save renovationsolution.
No more than 4 years to return on investment.
Color: Yellow / Grey / Black
Download Some datasheet
Application for Class I Div 2, Class II Div 1 & 2, Zone 1 Zone 21 hazardous area lighting, including the below,
- Oil & Gas drilling platform, transmission & storage, Gas station.
- Power generation & transmission, Field system.
- Industry of Petrochemical, Metallurgical, Chemicals, Coating plant, Milling plant.
- Military, Airport, Large scale infrastructure.
These Explosion Proof LED Flood Light Installation(including portable lighting)
- This product should be installed by a fully certified electrician in accordance with local building and electrical codes. Electrician should be familiar with operation of the product and the hazards involved.
- Due to risk of electric shock, ensure that the main power source and circuit breakers are switched oX before performing any installation or wiring procedures. All electrical connections must be in 3/4” NPT conduit or pipe.
- Failure to properly support the fixture during installation may cause damage or injury, for which the manufacturer is not responsible.
Ensure the mounting method chosen will support the weight of the fixture.